Re: Who is Mladen Gogala?

From: Ed Prochak <edprochak_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 May 2007 08:54:19 -0700

On May 9, 5:53 pm, dbaplusp..._at_hotmail.com wrote:
> On May 9, 1:09 pm, Ed Prochak <edproc..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
[]

> > And as far as I can see has only ever posted questions (or trash) in
> > this newsgroup.
> > You can claim whatever you like behind a pseudonym. I will consider
> > your posts unreliable since they cannot be verified independently.
>
> > Have a nice day.
> > Ed
>
> Ed:
> Trash, you are talking about your posts.

Ah, the childish retort: "I didn't do it, you did it." It fits your style.

> Lots of people in internet use psuedonym. My posts have lot more
> credibilty than yours.Let people decide for themsleves what they think
> of Malden, Sybarnd and others. It is ovious that you do not want
> people to get this infomration.

  1. It is a hell of a lot easier in technical forums such as this to earn respect by being open. That openness starts with names. You see the problem with using a psuedonym in usenet is that it is the first line of defense of trolls and spammers. It doesn't immediately lump you in that group, but it doesn't help. Even including a real name in the post is a positive step in the right direction. The ones you are targetting respect the readers here to post their real names. Can you say the same?
  2. I always let the readers decide if my comments are useful or not. Your personal claims of credibility carry little weight I think with readers here.
  3. Obviously I am not stopping anyone from reading any information they want, so I guess your mindreading scanner is busted.

All I can say is you have a choice. You can continue your childish tantrums or you can take a deep breath and start acting like a mature adult. Even those you currently regard as evil enemies would welcome such a change in attitude.

It's your choice.

   Ed Received on Thu May 10 2007 - 10:54:19 CDT