Re: Who is Mladen Gogala?

From: <dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 May 2007 14:53:46 -0700

On May 9, 1:09 pm, Ed Prochak <edproc..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 9, 12:27 pm, dbaplusp..._at_hotmail.com wrote:
>
> > On May 7, 2:51 pm, fitzjarr..._at_cox.net wrote:
>
> []
> > > The real question would be:
>
> > > Who is dbaplusplus?
>
> > > Even better:
>
> > > Why does dbaplusplus have nothing better to do than spread falsehoods,
> > > and fail to sign them as his own?
>
> > > David Fitzjarrell
> > dbaplusplus has been working as an ORACLE DBA for more than 20 years.
> > He is a OCP certfied Oracle 10G DBA.
>
> And as far as I can see has only ever posted questions (or trash) in
> this newsgroup.
> You can claim whatever you like behind a pseudonym. I will consider
> your posts unreliable since they cannot be verified independently.
>
> Have a nice day.
> Ed

Ed:
Trash, you are talking about your posts.

Lots of people in internet use psuedonym. My posts have lot more credibilty than yours.Let people decide for themsleves what they think of Malden, Sybarnd and others. It is ovious that you do not want people to get this infomration. Received on Wed May 09 2007 - 16:53:46 CDT