IPv6 support

From: <sachin_mzn_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 17 Apr 2007 07:11:58 -0700

Hi,

I am working on a product which uses OCI8 driver to deal with Oracle database. There is requirement to support IPv6 network protocol in our product. The major changes will be done in network layer of our product. But It seems application layer will also get affected which uses OCI calls to connect with Database server.

So Do I need to go for OCI upgradation to support IPv6.

Which OCI version supports IPv6 and what are the major changes done in OCI to support IPv6?

Thanks Received on Tue Apr 17 2007 - 09:11:58 CDT