Re: Oracle test driven development and automated testing with FitNesse

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 19:20:18 -0800

nospam_at_gojko.com wrote:

>> Take a really good look at your email address above: "nospam"

>> If you don't wish to be spammed then don't spam us.
>> 1. Read this group's charter.
>> 2. Post in the appropriate group (c.d.o.marketplace).
>> Daniel A. Morgan
>> University of Washington
>> damor..._at_x.washington.edu
>> (replace x with u to respond)
>> Puget Sound Oracle Users Groupwww.psoug.org

> with all due respect, I set up that e-mail account with stronger spam
> controls, but that's a valid e-mail address like any other (I monitor
> it regularly, and use it for all mailing lists and usenet groups). I
> really do not see any difference between that address and your
> "replace x with u to respond".
>
> I honestly wanted to get opinions on my project, and that is why I
> posted the request. the library is opensource (not commercial), so I
> don't see why you are directing me to the marketplace.
>
> gojko adzic
> http://gojko.net

Internet etiquette is in line with posting one's affiliation and contact information with their name. That is substantially different from posting something whose sole purpose is to drive traffic to a website or to attract attention to a product or service.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington