Re: Oracle test driven development and automated testing with FitNesse

From: <nospam_at_gojko.com>
Date: 7 Mar 2007 07:29:38 -0800

> Take a really good look at your email address above: "nospam"

> If you don't wish to be spammed then don't spam us.
> 1. Read this group's charter.
> 2. Post in the appropriate group (c.d.o.marketplace).
> Daniel A. Morgan
> University of Washington
> damor..._at_x.washington.edu
> (replace x with u to respond)

with all due respect, I set up that e-mail account with stronger spam controls, but that's a valid e-mail address like any other (I monitor it regularly, and use it for all mailing lists and usenet groups). I really do not see any difference between that address and your "replace x with u to respond".

I honestly wanted to get opinions on my project, and that is why I posted the request. the library is opensource (not commercial), so I don't see why you are directing me to the marketplace.

gojko adzic
http://gojko.net Received on Wed Mar 07 2007 - 09:29:38 CST