Re: OCI problem

From: Victor Polukcht <vpolukcht_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Feb 2007 10:15:23 -0800

On Feb 20, 8:57 pm, Mathias Waack <M.Wa..._at_gmx.de> wrote:
> Victor Polukcht wrote:
> > I'm studing OCI, and got a problem.
>
> > I wrote a small program that calls oracle procedure and prints the
> > result.
>
> > The program code is posted to pastebin:
>
> >http://pastebin.ca/364875
>
> Why not here?

I think most of readers use web-interface, so it's not a problem to open a link. Btw, there are 112 lines of code.

> > But while running it, i got segfault. It is very strange, i can't
> > understand why. Can anybody help me to find a error?
>
> At least a stack trace would be helpful.

Actually i'm not looking for suggestions how to debug. The problem is that i was doing everything according to dauby OCI documentation and examples from companion cdrom. But that code doesn't work. May be you, or somebody else can give me a small working example of binding strings and calling pl/sql procedures?