Interest, Amortization and Financial Functions via SDK?

From: <jhurff_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Feb 2007 14:00:11 -0800

Hi Folks:

I am looking for a toolkit that will allow me to perform Excel-like functions via SQL within an Oracle 10g standard edition one server. I don't know much about Oracle Financials, but I believe that it is overkill for what I am trying to accomplish. I am more interested in a PLUGIN/SDK/Module more like Spatial or Context/Intermedia that would allow me to search a loan database using interest calculation and amortization functions. Does such an SDK exist for Oracle? If so, how is it licensed?

Thanks in advance.

Jimmy Received on Tue Feb 20 2007 - 16:00:11 CST