reg Oracle 10g maintainance

From: <rahulbabu.mummaneni_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Feb 2007 12:34:49 -0800

Hello all...

I have recently shifted from MS SQL Server to Oracle 10g EE for my Server.
So, can anyone please suggest me what maintanance is required for Oracle 10g to be constantly running on a server without any problems.

My applications are web based applications and all are medium sized applications.
Is there any need for me to hire a DBA to maintain my Oracle Server.

Thankyou Received on Mon Feb 19 2007 - 14:34:49 CST