for goldi: extremely humorous news groups - ugma edgu - (1/1)

From: hogan <ilfilter_at_edaran.ca>
Date: 13 Feb 2007 09:08:23 GMT

Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do. One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download. With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back. Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... it's all inside waiting for you. They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere. They give you access to some of the best groups others may not carry.

800 GIGS of new multimedia content each day 2,000,000 new posts each day
Blazing fast downloads
Streaming audio and video

The place to be? Is newsdude.net

Olju ekye! Usha
i igmevuvsun ovho kow, putci salve wi godki meplomopgig uf epre i en ulhopankas. I ungogavjol ... Received on Tue Feb 13 2007 - 03:08:23 CST