attn: helli - high caliber power - efko lor - (1/1)

From: robbie <mazanji_at_madeiras.us>
Date: 12 Feb 2007 22:59:30 GMT

Hello there.

They give you access to some of the best groups others may not carry. They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere. With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back. One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download. Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... it's all inside waiting for you. Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it. You can find almost anything you are looking for. Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access.

800 GIGS of new multimedia content each day Blazing fast downloads
Streaming audio and video
Very long retention
Posting allowed!
2,000,000 new posts each day

I hope everyone comes to see what I'm talking about: http://newsdude.net

Jepketebsug, wimsapezroj
pep ur uzba! Oc ... Received on Mon Feb 12 2007 - 16:59:30 CST