attn: adella - really tremendous movies - uz - (1/1)

From: bordy <mtcbxt_at_stickin.com>
Date: 30 Jan 2007 08:22:03 GMT

Well hello there…

One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download. Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do. Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access. You can find almost anything you are looking for. Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it. Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... it's all inside waiting for you. They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere.

800 GIGS of new multimedia content each day Blazing fast downloads
Convenient thumbnail indexes
Very long retention
Keyword searchable
Posting allowed!
Streaming audio and video
2,000,000 new posts each day

Everyone should check out http://www.newsdude.net

Uhju ... Received on Tue Jan 30 2007 - 02:22:03 CST