Re: loading raw datatype with sql loader

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <vladimir.zakharychev_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Jan 2007 22:55:07 -0800

On Jan 25, 8:36 am, v.so..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> Hi Vladimir,
> thanks,I did the same thing you have mentioned.i have a hexadecimal
> value in a very big dat file ,i have to load it into a RAW(16) column
> in a table.i have used HEXTORAW as well.Though the sql loader says that
> it has reahed commit point.,there is no data loaded into the table.
> And so i posted th e query in the groups.
> Thanks.
> Sorna

  1. Please refrain from top-posting;
  2. Check .log and .bad files to find out why input was rejected;
  3. RTFM, Oracle Utilities manual for your db release in particular. All Oracle documentation is available at http://tahiti.oracle.com, searchable and downloadable as PDFs.

Regards,

    Vladimir M. Zakharychev
    N-Networks, makers of Dynamic PSP(tm)     http://www.dynamicpsp.com Received on Thu Jan 25 2007 - 00:55:07 CST