Re: .NET Application - Unhandled Exception

From: <adam_at_areasix.co.uk>
Date: 23 Jan 2007 01:00:40 -0800

Sorry, I thought that would be all you needed to know. The application is written to syncronise the data between two databases, an Oracle server and a MS SQL server. The application connects to Oracle to check a table populated by triggers, the application then runs a query to get the data and updates the SQL server.

I believe the problem is with connecting to the database from the computer due to the error, so I would have thought what I wrote would have been enough to get the information I was after.

The Oracle server is 10g, but wouldn't the solution work for all versions? I'm new to Oracle and have learnt everything I know in the past month or two, I haven't had the thousands of pounds worth of training so I don't know.