Re: UT - Salt Lake City - spam

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 11:35:50 +0100

Robert schreef:
> The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is looking for senior
> level Oracle DBA's. Canidates must be a member of the Church of Jesus
> Christ of Latter-day Saints, and currently temple worthy.

What I do in my private life is absolutely none of your business. Even if I was senior, and looking for a job, and in the neighborhood, I would not apply to get to work for such a small minded, unforgiving, non-equal opportunity employer.

And it's spamming, too! These posts belong in cdo.marketplace!

--
BTW you forgot to mention only men should apply :shock: