Sharing development licenses with multiple clients

From: <babsbini_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2 Jan 2007 13:32:45 -0800

Hi,
My company develops software for various clients. At present we have an Oracle 9i server with 25 user licenses. We are using only about 10 of the 25 for development for one client. Can I legally use the remaining 15 for a different client? Or do we need to purchase another set of licenses for another client?
Thanx,
Bini Received on Tue Jan 02 2007 - 15:32:45 CST