Re: Table created with Oracle Client 9.2 (in 32bit) can't be readen with Oracle10.2 (in 64bit)

From: Yalta <jemiliano_at_web.de>
Date: 5 Dec 2006 07:57:50 -0800

Hello Everyone, thanks for the answers, i will test your suggestions. I rewrote the text as i think i was missunderstood.. Please take a look again...

Yalta schrieb:

Hello,
i have a oracle 10.2 database called tdbha50_storet which i am testing from two different computers:
comp_1: windows xp professional 32bit with oracle CLIENT 9.2 comp_2: running windows xp professional 64bit with oracle CLIENT 10.2

I realised that the table i create in the database using comp_1 can't be readen from the
other comp_2 and vice-vers.

For instance:
-- from comp_1i connect with tdbha50_storet and create the table
env1_xp32_orac92 with Oracle SQL Plus* and commited. the desc command show me than the structure of this
table;

So my question is: why can't i see in comp_2 the table i created from comp_1?

Regards,
Yalta Received on Tue Dec 05 2006 - 09:57:50 CST