Table created with Oracle Client 9.2 (in 32bit) can't be readen with Oracle10.2 (in 64bit)

From: Yalta <jemiliano_at_web.de>
Date: 5 Dec 2006 05:41:28 -0800

Hello,
i have a oracle 10.2 database called tdbha50_storet which i am testing from two different oracle enviroments:
env_1: windows xp professional 32bit with oracle client 9.2 env_2: virtual env running windows xp professional 64bit with oracle client 10.2

I realised that the data i create in one env can't be readen from the other env.

For instance:
-- i create in env_1 the table env1_xp32_orac92 with Oracle SQL Plus*
and commited. the desc command show me than the structure of this table;

I am working too much or is that a fact?

Any help will be more than appreciated and save me plenty of time.

Regards,
Yalta Received on Tue Dec 05 2006 - 07:41:28 CST