OEM Policy violation

From: G Quesnel <dbaguy_ott_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Nov 2006 08:33:21 -0800

Oracle 10.1 Enterprise Edition on Windows.

Is there a way to clearout/refresh the policy violation information in EM ?

I've addressed a number of the violations a day or two ago, but the violations still show up on the Enterprise Manager home page. Granted they have an older date, but they still show up, and the count still includes them.
Also, I am afraid that if I mark them as "ignore" that they might not show up at a later date if the same violation re-occurs.

Thank Received on Fri Nov 24 2006 - 10:33:21 CST