Re: Complicated query: searching for results within results.

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 08:51:44 -0800

Michel Cadot wrote:

> No Charles, Daniel post is not for you. He did remind me to take care
> about lazy students many times during the past years... and from to
> time to time I slacken my attention and post a solution.
> (I don't either think his post was just for me, it is just a general warining.)

Correct on all accounts. We are getting close to finals time for the first academic quarter and the warning is quite general and Phreaker's post was just an on-topic place to put it.

My instinct was that what he asked was likely homework but it might have just been an example based on some real work: Couldn't be sure.

Sorry Charles if an offense taken. It was most certainly not intended.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington