Re: Deadlock in single session

From: Tarby777 <nick_williamson_at_mentorg.com>
Date: 19 Oct 2006 07:43:20 -0700

Martin T. wrote:
> * Is your session in fact the only one accessing the schema/table?
> (Jobs, Rollbacks, etc.)
> * I guess you are running some tests here? Where does the test schema
> come from? (via IMP ?)
>
> br,
> Martin

Hi Martin,

Yes, it's definitely the only session running. It's a database on my laptop that no-one else accesses and I don't have any batch jobs running, or anything like that.

As you say, I'm running some tests. I have a dump file from a customer's database. I created a new user in my database and imported the data from the dump using IMP, so that I can go through the application upgrade process that they will eventually go through.

TIA
Tarby Received on Thu Oct 19 2006 - 09:43:20 CDT