Re: Bind Errors - Reports 2.5 with Oracle 9.2.0.6.0

From: sybrandb <sybrandb_at_gmail.com>
Date: 13 Sep 2006 05:24:13 -0700

pdog wrote:
> I've been trying to learn the dbms for the past few months and i'm
> always looking for good advice/tips. Sadly, i'm sorry i discovered
> this google group. I can't help but notice that DA Morgan has to
> insert a snide comment in each and every post on these boards. Why?
> does that make you feel better about yourself? we get it, Dan is the
> Oracle man. are you happy now? can you get over yourself now and just
> help someone out without belittling them?
>
> Mean people suck and you're a loser if you respond to this because you
> know i'm right.

Actually you are only one of those morons, who never ever contribute anything useful but pathetic flames like the one above. The real loser is you, because you seem fit, because of the 1 percent Oracle knowledge you have, to chastize someone who has been answering all of your RTFM questions for more than 10 years. If you really get angry about Daniel's responses, why don't you find some jollier Kindergarten elsewhere? You don't HAVE to read his posts, do you?

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA