ORA-01034 Realted Problem

From: Salit Verma <salit.verma_at_gmail.com>
Date: 13 Sep 2006 04:12:39 -0700

hiii everyone,
i installed oracle 8i,at the installing procedure there is global database name n SID option,soo i create salit as global database at installing time,n installed the oracle 8i completely,after that i logon on sqlplus n connect as scott/tiger first time n exit it n restart my pc, after that i logon then oracle gives me that error ORA-01034, all servics are started well except sid one,soo hw to connect it n hw to resolve that problem,,
plz reply me coz i need it vry soon Received on Wed Sep 13 2006 - 06:12:39 CDT