Re: Bind Errors - Reports 2.5 with Oracle 9.2.0.6.0

From: pdog <pmussomeli_at_gmail.com>
Date: 13 Sep 2006 04:06:45 -0700

I've been trying to learn the dbms for the past few months and i'm always looking for good advice/tips. Sadly, i'm sorry i discovered this google group. I can't help but notice that DA Morgan has to insert a snide comment in each and every post on these boards. Why? does that make you feel better about yourself? we get it, Dan is the Oracle man. are you happy now? can you get over yourself now and just help someone out without belittling them?

Mean people suck and you're a loser if you respond to this because you know i'm right.