Re: Simple Oracle Query Taking Too Long

From: Bryan Hunter <bryan_at_exitexchange.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 15:01:06 -0700

I did run an explain plan and it shows : Count Stopkey
Table Access Full

I also ran it on a different table similar in structure but has a primary key and two columns indexed which I do not believe are important in this problem and recieved the same explain plan but milisecond response time.

The table in question is only being accessed by the procedure that is moving the data from that table to the other one. So there are no inserts or updates being performed on this table. So I assume since that since there is no data manipulation occuring that the data stays intact and that the select and delete get the same data. Received on Wed Sep 06 2006 - 17:01:06 CDT