Error is oracle stored procedure

From: KK <krallabandi_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Sep 2006 14:34:38 -0700

I want to check recnum before updating salary as in teh query.

I will be doing it thru oracle stored procedure and by declaring variable vDupTxt.

It gives me error ORA-01722 invalid number ORA-06512. How to handle this?

vDupTxt := ''' 1, 5 ''';

update employee set salary = 100 where recnum in ( vDupTxt )

Thanks, Received on Wed Sep 06 2006 - 16:34:38 CDT