Re: Counting duplicates in SQL

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 19:37:21 -0700

Jack wrote:

> ISC. Substitute you for him regarding your anal attitude etc.

Enough Jack. That is quite enough. If you don't like the way we choose to respond to those that post here the solution is in the upper right-hand corner of your browser window.

Look around here and you will see that those of us who have been regulars for years are perfectly comfortable with the way things are. We'd like to have you join us. But if you don't like the furnishings perhaps you would feel more comfortable in another hotel.

--
Daniel Morgan
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group