Help with script editor in xe

From: PhilB <filbolton_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:34:02 GMT

I am working through this tutorial:

http://st-curriculum.oracle.com/tutorial/DBXETutorial/index.htm

and I am at What to do first --> Loading Data. stage

I have the file loads_sample.sql on my computer.

I upload it and loadsample is shown as an icon in Home>SQL>Sql Scripts.

When I click on it, nothing appears in the script editor so I cannot run this script.

Any ideas?? TIA. phil Received on Mon Jul 31 2006 - 14:34:02 CDT