sqlplus not allowing spaces

From: <devmcg03_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Jul 2006 08:10:36 -0700

I'm on win2003 with Oracle 10.1 server

It seems the SQL+ has a problem with spaces. I am trying to run a script that contains the Program Files directory in it's path. I am getting errors and I was hoping someone here might have a suggestion to get this to run. I've tried enclosing the path in single and double quotes but that's not working. Any suggestions?

*not working*

@C:\Program Files\scripts\test.sql
@'C:\Program Files\scripts\test.sql'
@"C:\Program Files\scripts\test.sql"

SP2-0310: unable to open file "C:\Program.sql"

dave Received on Tue Jul 18 2006 - 10:10:36 CDT