Re: PL/SQL Package

From: Christian Schneider <Dudeldd_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 17:22:10 +0200

> CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE XXXX ...
>
> GRANT EXECUTE ON XXXX TO ...

I know those commands seperately - I just never used them in combination

How do you use the package, or the "grant"???

Lets say, I have a user and want to give him the right to do all the things that are granted in the package, or just certain things of the package - how do I do this???

Thanks,

Chris Received on Fri Jul 07 2006 - 10:22:10 CDT