Question about triggers

From: Hooman <hoomanf_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 May 2006 13:15:42 -0700

Hi all,

Do triggers start firing upon completion of the commit transaction?

For example, if I have updated tables T1 and T2, and I have a trigger on T1 that depends on T2 transactions getting committed, do I need to make sure T2 gets commited first and then commit T1? Or could I simply commit once and the T1 trigger gets fired after both tables are commited?

Thanks,
Hooman Received on Wed May 24 2006 - 15:15:42 CDT