Re: connect / as sysdba

From: Raj <rajkumar.sundaram_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 May 2006 07:14:23 -0700

Thanks. It works now. I used to login as a domain user without being connected to domain. I had logged in as cad\raj from the domain cache. It did not work then.

Now i created a local user raj and added it to ORA_DBA group. Now it works for the local user. I am not sure if being actually connected to the domain would help.

Regards,
Raj

I get the following error.

ERROR:
ORA-01031: insufficient privileges

I am in ORA_DBA group in windows. My init.ora file says remote_login_passwordfile=EXCLUSIVE
My sqlnet.ora has the line authentication line commented out like  #SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES= (NTS) Received on Wed May 10 2006 - 09:14:23 CDT