Re: Oracle 8i connectivity Problem.

From: <kishanthakker_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Apr 2006 01:13:55 -0700

Dear Sybrand,

I am extreamly sorry if I have offended you by using your last name.... And I was not aware how to search the archive.... belive me. Mr John Koller have given some links by searching this archive I suppose.
I got some of your valued post in this Links. You are really doing a good job and I appreciate your efforts from bottom of my heart.

Once again I would like to request you to help me because from the available solution I tried to reinstall d2k first by clearing everything from hard disk and registry . Then installed oracle 8i ver 8.1.x.x. but connectivity is still not established.

How should I configure Listener (if at all required). How should I configure Net8 connectivity.

Kishan Thakker Received on Thu Apr 20 2006 - 03:13:55 CDT