Newbie Questions

From: Dave <daveandteresa_at_tesco.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 17:54:33 GMT

Hello All,

I'm going to be learning all about Oracle databases in my last year at university, even though the courses start in September/October time I would like to get a head start as I want to work with Oracle databases as a career path when I graduate.

So I have the Oracle software from the website however my laptop is not powerful enough to run it....

So can anyone let me know what sort of machine I would need in order to run an instance of Oracle efficiently?

Also any advice regarding helpful websites would be gratefully received, to be honest any advice at all would be gratefully received!

Thanks in advance

Dave Received on Sun Apr 16 2006 - 12:54:33 CDT