SQL Developer

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 7 Apr 2006 07:04:24 -0700

Hi Everyone!

Has anyone ever used SQL Developer on AIX? I was able to get it running on AIX, however I noticed something strange. If a user is identified externally, you cannot log into SQL Developer.

As long as the user is not identified externally, he can log in, otherwise he cannot log in......

Oracle says that it really does not support SQL Developer on AIX, so they refuse to help. This is something we are testing here, so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on this?

Thanks! Received on Fri Apr 07 2006 - 09:04:24 CDT