Re: Does Oracle OLEDB Provider for Oracle support named variables?

From: Tzanko <tzanko.tzanev_at_strategicthought.com>
Date: 6 Apr 2006 01:33:44 -0700

Thanks Volker,

If I constructed my SQL string as you suggest: insert into mytable (mycolumn) values (:mybindvariable), do you know in ADO how to pass the parameters, so that they are bind correctly. Do you just give it the same name (:mybindvariable) when constructing the parameter object? Something like:

      pCommand->Parameters->Append(
         pCommand->CreateParameter(_bstr_t(":mybindvariable"),
adInteger, adParamInput, 4, _variant_t(lMyBindVariableValue)));

Tzanko Received on Thu Apr 06 2006 - 03:33:44 CDT