Re: SQL to find all Sequences in Schema

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 5 Mar 2006 22:28:07 -0800

Tom Schindl (tom.schindl_at_bestsolution.at) wrote:
: Hi Michel,

please don't top post, it makes it hard to follow your logic.

: thanks for the fast answer but I can't follow you. My problem is not to
: find the Sequences known into a database using an Oracle Utility i need
: them to fetch in an Java-Application to shown them to the user.

What difference would there be? Any tool or environment or language that can query the database can query the tables containing the information you want.

I would suggest running a manual tool such as sql*plus first so as the view the results so as to understand how to use the data, however, from a technical point of view is makes no difference at all. Received on Mon Mar 06 2006 - 00:28:07 CST