Re: SQL to find all Sequences in Schema

From: Tom Schindl <tom.schindl_at_bestsolution.at>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 23:44:09 +0100

Hi Michel,

thanks for the fast answer but I can't follow you. My problem is not to find the Sequences known into a database using an Oracle Utility i need them to fetch in an Java-Application to shown them to the user.

Is your comment refering to EM or do I misinterpret your message, if that's the case could elaborate a little bit more?

Thanks

Tom