Re: Make page break and prined from web page

From: Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 08:24:27 -0500

<andyho99_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I just click "View Output" in Oracle Applications and it'll display
> output file in browser. Can PL/SQL interact with CSS? I've never used
> CSS.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrew

i'm not an apps guy, so i don't know what your options are

to use CSS pagebreaks, you have to include CSS style definitions in an HTML document, i.e.

h1{
page-break-before: always;
}
or include style definitions in HTML tags: <DIV style="page-break-after:always"></DIV>

it's also been a little while since i've used Oracle Reports (assuming the you can modify your report in Oracle Reports); i don't remember if there's an option/property that you can set to include HTML code -- but that might be an option

++ mcs Received on Sat Jan 28 2006 - 07:24:27 CST