lost connections through database links

From: T <t_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 09:16:25 +0100

we was connected to 9.2.0.5.0.

Database links was active and programs and queries was working fine, and in one moment queries using database links freeze.. and after time ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve service name appears.

we tried to connect to database with other session with success, we ran query select user name from dual, select * from table1, but select * from table2_at_databaselink freeze.

After restarting server, everything was wright and working still fine..

What was posible reasons of that problem.. TNX Received on Fri Jan 27 2006 - 02:16:25 CST