Re: view clob data?

From: Arto Viitanen <arto.viitanen_at_csc.fi>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:00:25 +0200

phil2phil wrote:
  So is there any other tool
> that comes with Oracle that may help, or do we need to write an
> application/webpage to pull it out? The value we know is all text, but
> we just need to get it out to view it.

Oracle's Raptor shows CLOBs. This is actually hard, since it has a feature where it shows data of selected table. If I forget this, selecting a table containing CLOBs is quite slow... Raptor is beta, so it might not suite you, but other than that, it works fine.

--
Arto Viitanen, CSC Ltd
Espoo, Finland