view clob data?

From: phil2phil <philtwophil_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Jan 2006 14:01:10 -0800

hi,
our dba is out for sometime and we're a little stuck. We currently use Oracle 9i, there is a table with a field which is of type CLOB, is there any way to see it's content when quering it? We're using the enterprise manager console's Sql Scratchpad, but it doesn't display it, assuming because of the size of a CLOB. So is there any other tool that comes with Oracle that may help, or do we need to write an application/webpage to pull it out? The value we know is all text, but we just need to get it out to view it.

Thank you. Received on Mon Jan 23 2006 - 16:01:10 CST