How can I import only tables and data without triggers, stored procedures or other objects?

From: serge <sergea_at_nospam.ehmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:27:40 -0500

I am currently using the IMP command to import an Oracle 8i database:

imp userid=MyUsername/Mypassword_at_Myservicename buffer=50000 file=C:\temp\abc.dmp fromuser=ExportUsername touser=MyUsername rows=y grants=n constraints=n ignore=y log=C:\temp\import.log

Imp has the parameter to specify not to import constraints but how about triggers? And specifying the "tables" parameter doesn't help me either. At least I don't know how I can specify tables=ALL the tables. Even if I were to specify ALL tables would that mean that it will only import the tables and the data without triggers?

If I can't NOT import the triggers then what is the command to use to DROP all the triggers? This way I will import as I am doing now and then simply DROP all the imported triggers.

I would appreciate your help.

Thank you Received on Tue Jan 17 2006 - 19:27:40 CST