Re: EXCITING OPPURTUNITIES FOR SPAM

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:38:12 -0800

raja wrote:
> EXCITING OPPURTUNITIES FOR SPAM AT ACCENTURE
When Accenture management finds out your are engaged in spamming ... and I am going to make sure they do ... do not expect any rewards.

I think an apology is in order for not reading the group's charter and for spamming.

In the future read charters before posting and for these groups post your advertising to c.d.o.marketplace.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org