Trigger error: Too many open cursors

From: Andreas Mosmann <keineemails_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:56:33 +0100

Hi ng,

the following trigger produces sometimes an error "Too many open cursors".
I do not have any explaination and it was impossible for me to find out the exact situation, because it only happens, if I put a large amount on data into the table.
Is it possible that it is a matter of NULL- values? The type of all 3 columns is DATE.

Andreas

<CODE>
TRIGGER "BAUMD".itTBBAEUMEDATUMPRUEFEN BEFORE UPDATE OR INSERT ON "TBBAEUME" FOR EACH ROW
DECLARE EOraDatumAuszerhalb EXCEPTION;
PRAGMA EXCEPTION_INIT(EOraDatumAuszerhalb, -1000);

/******************************************************************************

*
* Title: TBBAEUMEDATUMPRUEFEN
* Created: April 06, 2005 17:28:07
* Author: Mosmann
*

begin

  if (:new.cdatumfaellung>sysdate) or
     (:new.cdatumpflanzung>sysdate) or
     (:new.cdatumfaellung<:new.cdatumpflanzung) then
    raise EOraDatumAuszerhalb;--exception   end if;
end;
</CODE>
--
wenn email, dann AndreasMosmann <bei> web <punkt> de