Re: please help me with some cheat sheets

From: Volker Hetzer <volker.hetzer_at_ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 20:50:15 +0100

vxdiskadm wrote:
> Hi Im A unix admin,
> now asked to support oracle DB server administration,
> can any one please please help me with some good docs and CHEAT SHEETS.
Tried that here, didn't work. Either someone takes time to seriously teach you or you are out of luck.
If you want to support an oracle db, get your boss to pay for the 10 day admin course. There's no other way. If he's not willing to do that, use mysql.

Lots of Greetings!
Volker Received on Mon Jan 09 2006 - 13:50:15 CST