Re: What's special about this create table statement?

From: dean <deanbrown3d_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Jan 2006 21:08:19 -0800

I got it from the EM console. I right-clicked on the table and then on Show Object DDL...

If this is coming up wrong, could you tell me if there is another way to get the create table statement? Originally this was a global temp table, and perhaps it still is, I am just confused why its not showing up this way in the ddl.

Thanks for so far!

Dean Received on Wed Jan 04 2006 - 23:08:19 CST