Re: What's special about this create table statement?

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 4 Jan 2006 16:47:13 -0700

dean (deanbrown3d_at_yahoo.com) wrote:
: CREATE TABLE "UPD"."SELECTED_NODES" ("SEQ_I" NUMBER NOT NULL,
: "NODE_I" NUMBER NOT NULL, "LABEL_S" VARCHAR2(1 byte),
: CONSTRAINT "PK_SELECTED_NODES" PRIMARY KEY("NODE_I")
: USING INDEX
: STORAGE ( INITIAL 0K NEXT 0K MINEXTENTS 0 MAXEXTENTS 0
: PCTINCREASE 0 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1) PCTFREE 10
: INITRANS 2 MAXTRANS 255) PCTFREE 10 PCTUSED 40 INITRANS 1
: MAXTRANS 255
: STORAGE ( INITIAL 0K NEXT 0K MINEXTENTS 0 MAXEXTENTS 0
: PCTINCREASE 0 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1)
: NOLOGGING

: I'm trying to determine what it is about this table that lets me insert
: records into it in one session, commit them, and still not see them in
: another identical (SQL+) session.

: It was set up so that different users can insert and delete
: independently and for it to look like their data is the only data in
: the table, I just don't see how it works.

I am curious where/how you got the DDL from? Received on Wed Jan 04 2006 - 17:47:13 CST