Re: Can you pass a table name into a stored procedure?

From: dean <deanbrown3d_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Dec 2005 08:30:12 -0800

We cannot create views on the fly, from out app. We can create views by following the company's application procedures.

And yes, we ca create procedures on the fly, they are used for reports. And yes, there is a trust issues here, and we like to be trusted and continue to do business with them.

-D Received on Thu Dec 15 2005 - 10:30:12 CST