Join table to file?

From: <reuben.nantogmah_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Nov 2005 10:47:40 -0800

I have an excel file containg a data set which I want to link to a table in oracle. Normally I would just create a table and load the data from excel. In this case I can't do that because I don't have create permission on the database. Is there a way to work around this? I'm using sqlplus.

Thanks for your help.

-R Received on Wed Nov 16 2005 - 12:47:40 CST