Re: Why does a comment output a "doc>" ?

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 25 Oct 2005 06:36:50 -0700

Blast it. I got interrupted to pay my entry fee for tomorrow's chili day feed (coworkers bring food that the rest of us sample) and forgot to include the following from the 9.2 SQLPlus Users Guide:

After you type DOCUMENT and enter [Return], SQL*Plus displays the prompt DOC> in place of SQL> until you end the documentation. The "pound" character (#) on a line by itself ends the documentation.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Tue Oct 25 2005 - 08:36:50 CDT